Orbital Stack is a growing tech start-up that is taking RWDI’s world-leading expertise in climate-focused design analysis and turning it into software for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry.
Our software helps architects and engineers design livable, climate-savvy buildings that leverage the local climate to their advantage rather than suffer at its mercy, creating spaces where people love to spend time. We are doing this by delivering high-fidelity simulations and intuitive visualizations to customers directly in the AEC industry as well as through the consulting services of RWDI.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to help drive our growth strategy as we deliver our new wind-analysis technology that provides results in seconds for a fraction of cost of historical approaches. We expect it to completely transform the AEC field and our understanding of how designs interact with the climate and their surroundings. This is an intermediate-level role, where you bring the new product to market and will be empowered to put your ideas into action, make decisions, and have a significant impact on our success.
You will build and optimize strategies for customer acquisition, retention and referral in our SaaS product. You will:
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign from awareness to free pilots, through to becoming paid subscribers.
- Investigate and test new methods to generate referrals from existing customers.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and creative teams to evaluate and implement application workflow changes that lead to stronger engagement and funnel conversion.
- Research our different market segments including large North American architecture firms, large global firms, as well as smaller architecture, planning, and design firms, and develop customer acquisition strategies along with our Sales team.
Your Past Experience
We are a team that is obsessed with learning, but there are some things we hope that you have already learned in past roles and can bring that wisdom to the team. You have:
- BA/BS/BCom with a minimum of 5 years of post-university work experience.
- Experience establishing a new market for a software/SaaS product in a start-up environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in technology and SaaS marketing, ideally in a B2B setting.
- 2+ years’ direct experience in acquisition marketing and conversion rate optimization.
- Firsthand experience with email marketing, marketing automation, paid search, paid social, SEO, and content marketing.
- Expertise in running A/B experiments and MVT and have multiple campaigns in which you have led the optimization process.
- Experience putting into deployment a marketing technology stack and have the expertise to know how to select which tools are fit for Orbital Stack’s current size and situation.
- An ability to understand engineering concepts and communicate them effectively to a less technical audience.
Our team is passionate about what we do. We are looking for someone who can share that passion. You:
- Are thrilled by the idea of helping to build up a new business and excel in fast-paced environments.
- Are comfortable being faced with multiple initiatives and having an active voice in how these opportunities should be prioritized.
- Have a strong analytical mind; you thrive on conducting experiments and optimizing results.
- Foster a love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- Possess the ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- RSP Matching
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Orbital Stack Inc. and RWDI Inc. endorse and practice the principles of equal opportunity employment. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. Accommodation is available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with AODA and the Human Rights Code.