COVID-19 exposed the risks inside buildings. ParticleOne, our third portfolio company, uses science to profile, mitigate, and monitor pathogen risk levels in our clients’ indoor spaces. While our Ventures team members tend to contribute to a variety of projects, you’ll start with your focus on ParticleOne. We have a product, early adopters, and revenue. We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to help us accelerate.
In this role, you will:
- Design and build software using Python, TypeScript, Vue.js, Docker and Azure for Ventures’ portfolio companies, beginning with ParticleOne;
- Work with a small cross-functional team;
- Participate in and contribute to our dev team-owned processes;
- Collaborate with the product design team and your dev colleagues;
- Ship production software; and
- Have a lot of fun!
Your experience and qualifications:
- 7+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with scientific or (non-computer) engineering disciplines.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable breaking new ground with proofs of concept;
- Loves a fast-paced environment;
- Is energized by complex problems;
- Has good habits around code quality;
- Enjoys collaborating and mentoring;
- Communicates clearly;
- Has some familiarity with startup life; and
- Is creative and open-minded.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus Program
- Group Health Benefits
- On-site Gym
- Learning Spending Account
- Fitness Spending Account
- RRSP Matching
Salary commensurate with experience. Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. RWDI endorses and practices the principles of equal opportunity employment. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with AODA and the Human Rights Code.