At RWDI Ventures, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of RWDI Ventures.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you place an order for our services or submit a query through our website. We also collect information about you when we meet you, e.g. at a meeting, and you pass your contact details on to us, or when we work together on a project, either directly or indirectly.
We collect several different types of information to provide services to you including:
- Account and Registration Data – this includes information you provide to create an account with us or when you submit an enquiry for a proposal request, etc., and may include first and last name, email address, location, contact telephone, job title, organization you work for, etc.
- Payment Data – when you purchase a product from us, your card information will not be held by us.
- Service Data – we may collect usage and log data about what services are accessed, including information about the device you are using, IP address, location information, language settings, what operating system you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data to help us support the services we provide.
- Third Party Data – we may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases, and combine this data with information that we already have about you. We may also receive information from other affiliated companies that are a part of our corporate group. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Google Analytics, Cookies and other website technologies
We are continuously improving our website and services with the use of Google Analytics, which helps us understand how visitors use our websites, desktop tools, and mobile applications, what they like and dislike, and where they may have issues. While we maintain ownership of this data, we do not share this type of data about individual users with third parties.
You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on websites by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit www.aboutcookies.org. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
How we will use the information about you
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other services we think may be of an interest to you.
Some specific information on how we use this data:
- Create and administer your recruitment account
- Create and administer your client history account
- Create and administer your client education account
- Send you an order confirmation
- Issue you with our proposal for services and qualification material
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the services you have ordered
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products we can offer to you
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Analyze data, including through automated systems to improve our services and/or your experience
If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of RWDI Ventures. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and use information from credit reference agencies and fraud-prevention agencies.
We may analyze your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of an interest to you. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email or post unless you have given your prior consent.
We may contact you by phone if you specifically consented to receive marketing calls from us. We may also contact you by phone without your prior consent, provided your number is not on the Do Not Call Register and provided you have not objected to our calls in the past.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
Access to your information, correction and removal
Your information will be held on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as it is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to respond to your request within a reasonable time.
We also want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If you change your email address, or if any of the other information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at email@example.com.
If you wish for your personal information to be removed from our database or your account to be deactivated , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing the services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
Examples of how we may disclose data for legal reasons include:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets
- As required by law, for example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to protect your safety (or the safety of others); to investigate fraud; or to respond to a government request
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Where your data is transferred cross-border we will ensure that we provide appropriate safeguards for the safe transfer and processing of your personal data.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
How we will protect your data
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us so we store and process your personal information in accordance with the high standards required under General Data Protection Regulations. Your information may be processed by some of our service providers located abroad. When we appoint our service providers to help us provide products and services to you, we take care to ensure that they have appropriate security measures in place.
How to contact us
If you are not satisfied with the way we collect and process your personal data, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We will aim to respond to your complaint within 15 working days and advise you of any steps taken to address the issues raised by you.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, or if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR regarding your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory body in your jurisdiction.